Sunday 24 October 2010


My life has been as busy as usual and I am sorry I haven't posted for ages. I spent this weekend with my auntie's puppy Eddie (see post below) and doing art and textiles coursework, although I love it, it really seriously is taking over my life. Anyway I just wanted to show you this knitted cardigan I got from H&M. Im in love with it. I've worn it so much plus its really warm to wear on winter days. Here are some pictures of it from the H&M website.








Ruby xx





3 Comments:

match.box.muse said...

you look so pretty in the first pic! love these sweater patterns.

love, M

Becca. said...

that's a gorgeous cardi ruby! :)
you look amazing in the first photo, you are so pretty! :)
and the beach is in south-west france, just got back from france today :)
hope your good!
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

K A T H L E E N said...

great post! love the patterns!
feel free to Follow me
xoxo

Post a Comment